Friday, January 21, 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge #134

Happy Friday!

I made this card for the Penny Black Saturday Buffet Challenge. From the buffet table I picked three gems, ribbon, patterned paper and twine (I also had to add one little button to cover up where I accidentally smudged the ribbon). For the second time this week I'm sneaking a card in *just* before the deadline, so once again I can't wait for sunlight to take a brighter picture. But I got to use my brand new Lacey Circle Nestabilities, so I'm very happy!

Enjoy the weekend and thanks for stopping by!



Image: Penny Black "Hugs!" Stamp Set
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Lacey Circles

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card victoria...love the sweet hedgies and gorgeous checky paper...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable, love those Hedgies.
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete