Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Crop Stop Challenge #2

Good Morning!

I made this card for this week's Crop Stop glitter glue challenge. (I'm really excited about this new challenge blog--I love this store!) The pixie wings are all sparkly and so is the sentiment border. This didn't show up too well in my picture (I was waiting to take the photo in daylight, but I woke up to grey, snowy skies, so this will have to do!) I tried to do a close up to show the sparkly wings. Thanks for looking! :)





The image is C.C Designs
Paper is from Sweet Shoppe

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Your color shading is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, I see the glittery goodness, what a great way to add stickles! I love CC Images and your coloring on this one is magnificent! She even got a bit of blush on her cheeks! CUTE.

    Thanks for playing with us at CropStop and I hope to see you play with us this week! Challenge coming up tomorrow!

    -- dalis
    CropStop DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how cute she is! I love CC Designs! Thanks for sharing with us at CropStop this week.

    ReplyDelete