Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crop Stop #9

Hi Everyone!

Busy, busy past couple of weekends, but this one was relaxed and chilly and perfect for making some cards and catching up with some challenges. I spent all my free time recently getting my balcony garden ready for spring, but now the seeds are started and I have to wait forthe warm weather...

The Crop Stop challenge this week is "Sketch and a Twist." And the twist was to follow the sketch using a Spellbinders product. I chose to use the Spellbinders Flower Creations Die and the classic rectangle Nestabilities.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great week :)



Paper: Pink Petticoat, "Perfect Papers" and "Little Check"
Stamps: Stampendous, "April Shower Flowers"
Sentiment: Computer
Spellbinders Flower Creations, and Classic Rectangle Nestabilities

8 comments:

  1. Awesome job..& nice take on the sketch good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love that SB flower die. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a wonderful flower card. Thanks for joining us on CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job incorporating the dies Victoria! We are so proud of Gloria and you did an awesome job with the challenge. I hope you join us in future challenges at CropStop. Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so pretty and fresh...thanks for entering it in the CropStop challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo sweet!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Cropstop's challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Love the colors! Thanks for celebrating with me at CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea and so Spring-like! Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete