Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love is...

Good Afternoon from sunny Switzerland!

I am itching to start planting my balcony garden and this week of warm February weather is just taunting me! But at least patiently waiting for spring gives me time to make cards :) This week the Penny Black Saturday Challenge was to finish the phrase "Love is.." on either the inside or front of the card. I chose the sentence "a whole lot of love is... on it's way to you" (hopefully my little add on to the beginning it ok...) It was fun to make a valentine's day card--there are lots of birthdays in February, so all the pinks, reds, and hearts are a nice change of pace.

Thank you for looking! Have a happy day :)






Image: Penny Black "Hugs"
Sentiment: Computer and CuttleBug "Love Language"
Spellbinders "Classic Scalloped Circles"

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, beautiful cute Hedgie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card victoria and love the sentiment......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete